CMJ Engineering, Inc. (CMJ) is a registered small business (CCR) recognized as an industry leader in providing geotechnical engineering and construction materials testing in North Central Texas. CMJ provides a specialty engineering consulting service focusing on soils and geology, foundation engineering, and related geotechnical and geological engineering. In addition, CMJ provides high quality construction materials observation and testing services.
CMJ is extremely proud of its past performance and excellent working relationship with surrounding municipalities, school districts, professional consultants, architects, and structural engineers. CMJ has worked with many of SAME’s Sustaining Members on IDIQ projects from the Corps and has performed numerous TxDOT projects on teams headed by many of SAME’s members. Other notable experience includes earthen dams, levees, flood structures, bridges, high-rise buildings, and distress investigations.
The overall mission of CMJ is to provide high quality geotechnical engineering and construction materials observation and testing services to clients, to serve the clients with timely and cost-effective services, to provide a profitable atmosphere to allow financial compensation for employees and to provide an atmosphere for employee growth from the viewpoint of technical information, management skills, and marketing endeavors.
With a staff of 24 highly motivated individuals, CMJ Engineering, Inc. offers a high degree of knowledge, professionalism, quality workmanship, and moral and ethical fiber that are second to none. The significant size of our organization allows CMJ to fulfill and easily absorb a variety of projects in our regular work flow without undue hardship.
As a result of our extensive and diverse level of experience, our staff is sensitive to the budget constraints in the present economic environment and work diligently to provide value engineering services. CMJ’s main focus is client satisfaction, particularly with respect to providing cost effective solutions while providing recommendations for facilities the client will be proud of.
Dannenbaum Engineering is a Texas-based consulting engineering firm with 8 regional offices. We have been making our clients successful since 1945 – evident in the enduring relationships created and long-lived projects constructed. Dannenbaum is one of the State’s premier firms for planning, design and construction management of all types of public infrastructure, with expertise in Transportation, Water, Wastewater, Land Development, Hydrology/Hydraulics, Airports, Ports/Harbors, Rail, Federal, GIS and Surveying. By adding innovation to solid engineering solutions, Dannenbaum is well known for our ability to develop personalized responses to client’s needs.
VISIT US ON THE WEB AT: www.dannenbaum.com
EMAIL US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Information – Recent projects (ongoing or completed within the last 5 years):
- Coastal Water Authority (CWA) Capers Ridge Pump Station and Raw Water
Intake Structure on the Trinity River
- West Harris County Regional Water Authority Program Management, Harris County
- Grand Parkway Segment F-1 (13 Miles), US 290 to SH 249, Harris/Montgomery Counties
- Houston Ship Channel Bridge Program, Harris County
- Hardy Toll Road Downtown Connector, Houston
- City of Houston Homestead Road Grade Separation at Union Pacific Railroad, Houston
- City of Galveston New 59th Street Pump Station, Galveston
- City of Galveston New 30th Street Pump Station, Galveston
- SH 121/Southwest Parkway and Chisholm Trail Parkway Toll Road Design Build, Tarrant/Johnson Counties
- IH 35 / Posey Road Interchange, Hays County
- TxDOT Statewide PS&E Design Contract
- State Loop 20, Webb County
- City of Edinburg West Water Treatment Plant, Hidalgo County
- City of Laredo North (El Pico) Water Treatment Plant and Raw Water Intake Structure, Webb County
- State Loop 79 Western Extension, Del Rio (Val Verde County)
- Hidalgo County Regional Mobility Authority (HCRMA) General Engineering Consultant/
Program Manager (GEC/PM), Hidalgo County
- 37-Mile Hidalgo County Drainage District No. 1 (HCDD1) / U.S. International
Boundary & Water Commission (USIBWC) Rio Grande River Levee Improvement Project, Hidalgo County
- TxDOT El Paso Program Management Consultant (PMC), El Paso County
- Anzalduas International Bridge, McAllen (Hidalgo County)
- La Sienna Master-Planned Development (750 Acres), Edinburg (Hidalgo County)
EA, a 100% ESOP-owned public benefit corporation, provides environmental, compliance, natural resources, and infrastructure engineering and management solutions. On behalf of the federal government, EA has investigated, and mitigated environmental impacts at thousands of sites, both CONUS and OCONUS. The majority of this work has been completed under IDIQ contracts set-aside for Small Businesses under NAICS Code 562910 (less than 500 employees). Headquartered in Maryland, EA employs more than 400 professionals through a network of 23 offices. EA has earned an outstanding reputation during its 41 years for technical expertise, responsive service, and judicious use of client resources. Visit www.eaest.com.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. celebrates 125 years of full-service engineering and architecture with over 450 employees within 17 offices. In addition to the Company’s core engineering and architecture services, we are recognized as one of the pioneers in sustainable design, building commissioning, energy and LEED consulting, and asset management.
Our firm’s roots have grown deep into the federal marketplace, where we apply our full-service capabilities and offer the ability to mobilize project teams quickly and efficiently to any region of the country. Public and private sector market sectors include commercial development, oil and gas, education and healthcare.
Contact Julie Fisher, Director of Business Development, 214.407.7354, www.f-w.com.