Fort Worth SAME College Outreach Committee
The SAME College Outreach Committee strives to present opportunities to future members of A/E/C professions that will foster networking within the professional community, build leadership skills and provide job opportunities to recent graduates. Students with an active membership within SAME have at their disposal a wealth of knowledge and experiences from professionals throughout the A/E/C community of practice.
The primary mission of the SAME College Outreach Committee is to support Post’s efforts in motivating, mentoring and developing future professionals at collegiate SAME student chapters and providing opportunities for building professional relationships between Post members and students.
Student Chapters promote the goals and objectives of SAME, and encourage the advancement of careers in architecture, engineering and construction by connecting college students with professionals in these.
Benefits of Membership
- Access to high quality, professionally oriented programs and activities that engender camaraderie and facilitate and improve communication among students, the military services and private sector firms
- Excellent networking and mentoring opportunities with engineering/construction professionals and military engineers
- Advancement of scientific and engineering education through professional development
- Mentorship opportunities with Post members
- Recognition of student members by the Post
- Opportunities to give back through community outreach
- Participation in Post-sponsored workshops, lunches, annual golf tournament and other Post activities
SAME Fort Worth Post Student Chapter Liaison: